Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sentence Correction

Finished the sentence correction chapter in the Kaplan book. I got 38 out of the 50 practice questions right, that's 76% correct. I feel I need to work more on this section. It's not awful, but I can do better. I don't really know any of the rules of English grammar, I write and speak based purely on what feels right to me. I got some good pointers from the chapter. I think the Kaplan Verbal Workbook, which I'm going to order, will be more detailed. I think I'm also going to order the book called one thousand and something GMAT questions because practice makes perfect. I feel that the Kaplan book doesn't really have enough practice questions, I think they should at least double the number of questions to a hundred. At least.

Next is Reading Comprehension.

No comments:

Post a Comment